On aromatherapy as a path to activating our innate balance, understanding tissue states, and the study of Aromatic Medicine.
- Jade’s first experience with essential oils.[2:21]
- Aromatherapy and massage in the UK. Marguerite Maury’s holistic approach. The oils’ potential to reduce the impact of stress on the body. [6:07]
- The Framework: Shifting the Paradigm, beginning with the heart: https://aromaticstudies.com/aromatic-studies-method/ [7:23]
- Acute intervention with the oils. Fennel and Digestion. [12:00]
- The body’s innate ability to heal. Helping the body through the use of essential oils, to help the body do what it wants to do. [15:08]
- Essential oils and pharmaceuticals. [18:41]
- Reawakening our relationship with aromatic plants. Altering perception. Reconnecting to nature. [20:15]
- [How herbs and oils can co-exist. [26:15]
- Respect for the potency of the essential oils. [29:13]
- Our intuition as a valuable resource. [32:07]
- Western Herbal Energetics. Six tissue states: dry/moist, tension/laxity, heat/cold. Using essential oils to support the body in returning to homeostasis. New language beyond treating pathology. [34:18]
- What needs healing right now. 40:45]
- Favorite view. [42:42]
- Prayer. [44:30]
- Aromatic Medicine Certificate Course [45:24]
Foundations of Aromatherapy Course
Aromatic Medicine Certificate Course.
Marguerite Maury’s guide to Aromatherapy.
Shifting the Paradigm:
Thomas Easley of the Eclectic School of Herbal Medicine.
If Women Rose Rooted by Sharon Blackie
SPECIAL PODCAST OFFER
Save 25% off of Aromatic Medicine with code ebrower