All class times are in the virtual host studio's local timezone.
- This event has passed.
Retreat to COMO Uma Paro, Bhutan
August 1, 2015 @ 8:00 am - August 7, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
An idyllic week of yoga, meditation, hiking and exploring the Himalayas awaits us at Uma by COMO, Paro, Bhutan. This six-night residential package will focus on the fundamental yogic tools of asana, pranayama and meditation in the forests of this mysterious and beautiful Himalayan kingdom. This retreat is open to both beginners and advanced yoga practitioners; all will be served. I’ll weave alignment-based Hatha yoga and vinyasa flow with lots of nurturing spirit to reinvigorate your personal practice. You’ll learn how your structure relates to their thinking, and how postural and daily architecture supports our overall wellness.
Included in your Retreat:
- Six nights accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- Welcome lunch and farewell dinner
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Nine yoga classes
- One signature 60-minute COMO Shambhala Massage 60 minutes
- Five pre-scheduled excursions around Bhutan
- All Bhutanese government visa and daily royalty fees
- 10 per cent service charge and 10 per cent sales tax
For details and to reserve your space, contact email@example.com