Nourishment: The Spirit of Your Business
Cross Team Landing Page; A Series of Talks with Various Leaders
When you've completed this course, you'll have daily actions and reflections to help you remember who you are and why you're here.
This course is a symphony of influences gleaned from industry leaders, bestselling authors and wildly inspiring entrepreneurs to move you toward a life of gratitude and clarity.
Here you’ll hear from several doTERRA leaders on nurturing ways to live, oversee your business and care for yourself.
In these few short talks, create your foundation for continued, sustainable success.
Our guiding principle:
Self care is integral to your own energy and your work.
THIS COURSE will HELP YOU
• Value your time, your emotions and your resources
• Learn tools, systems, and ways of seeing to simplify your world
• Bring steady joy to your daily life, personally and professionally
• Remember who you are, and how exquisitely you're evolving
Together, we'll create the map with which to move forward.
How to observe current reality, see your schedule architecturally and take focused action.
How to trust yourself enough to take risks to advance your work and communication with integrity.
How to craft your story, your relationship to both the present and the future of your work.
How to shift your mind from victim to creator, from emotions to facts, from triggered to healing.
How to shift from tasks to projects, see your work as a symphony and learn to pause for potency.
How to reframe and rehearse beliefs, insure you love what you do, and be an accomplice.
LOVE for THE COURSE
INCLUDED in THE COURSE
• Three live group calls with me.
• Suggested actions and reflections, with instrumental downloadable worksheets.
• Activities for the kids in your life, to dovetail with your work in the Course.
• Energetic guidance via oil selections, acupoints, tapping practices and meditation.
• Entry into our private forum; I'll curate content and answer questions during the course.
• Lifetime access to course content, as well as future editions of the program.
• Recommended reading list.
What are the course dates?
The program will start again in early 2021. Each Module will contain 4-5 recorded lessons to view at your leisure. We'll stay connected via our private SIMPLIFY forum to track our development throughout the course.
Do I need any extra materials or equipment?
Just your wifi connection, perhaps a new notebook, pens, and your willingness.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.