On true allyship, the names we need to keep repeating, the necessary healings and breaking through.
- Integrity [4:44]
- Founding Ally Now [6:25]
- Quudus’s early career [12:06]
- Allyship, brokenness and grace [15:48]
- Coaching. The mentoring relationship [18:14]
- Quddus’s coaching framework [29:48]
- Taking inventory [34:10]
- Collective grief. Reckoning with racism [38:38]
- Inventory, Shifting our Identity, Intention and Impact [50:41]
- The value of simple structure in teaching [54:00]
- The story of how Quddus got his job at MTV [58:08]
Quddus (Q) is a veteran TV host, acclaimed celebrity interviewer and breakthrough media coach. Q is a former host of MTV’s iconic show Total Request Live (TRL), has produced projects with the likes of AOL, Yahoo, and YouTube, and worked in artist development for Interscope Records. Q has spoken for audiences at the United Nations and Global Citizen Festival but a trip to his father’s homeland, Haiti, inspired him to focus on directly helping others. As the founder of Media Mastery Academy, Q supports entrepreneurs and creatives to own their voice, share their story and master their brand. Q is currently based in Boulder, CO, working on his new podcast and writing his first book.