On the vital day-to-day process of moving pain through the body, clearing the way for ease and efficiency in every realm of your life.
- 0:42 Introducing Rachelle McCloud; Mental Health Therapist & Emotional Wellness Coach; Finding this work through needing it.
- 2:25 Diagnosed with OCD; Energetic treatment and EFT; Our systems need a guide for processing fear.
- 4:25 Fear that is unprocessed shows up as compensating behaviors. When we are able to process the fear that compels this fright, we can actually process issues more quickly.
- 7:30 Fear centers in the brain process through the body, through movement and physical interactions. https://rachellemccloud.com/
- 9:10 Thought Field Therapy – Predecessor of Emotional Freedom Technique. Escorting shame through the brain’s healing pathways.
- 11:15 Collarbone breathing. Key points for processing environmental toxins, jet lag, panic and anxiety.
- 13:00 Complex childhood trauma. To create health, we need to be able to process both the negative and the positive, integrated by the brain into accurate ways of being.
- 15:50 First generation Haitian and white American, raised with the white side of the family. Processing racism and lineage.
- 18:25 There was so much pain the last 5/10/20 generations, unprocessed and unspoken, that we are still unraveling these betrayals. Transformation happens when the pain processes through our bodies.
- 20:30 The brain registers rejection, betrayal and other painful social interactions from the same part of the brain that registers physical pain. From your pain neurons’ perspective, a cutting comment registers the same to the brain as cutting or hitting.
- 22:40 Tapping desensitizes the pain so that the brain can resolve what’s being held. The brain untangles the cognitive knots that cause disorder and dissatisfaction. https://rachellemccloud.com/blog/f/letting-comments-from-others-get-to-you
- 25:00 Inner World Transformation – https://rachellemccloud.com/online-course; Collarbone Breathing Exercise
- 28:40 The shift from the survival state to rest and digest can feel exhaustive, but that’s the state of the body without the adrenaline and cortisol.
- 31:15 Problem solving is a front brain activity that lets us know that emotion and the information in there got the front of the brain.
Rachelle McCloud, LCSW is a Mental Health Therapist and Emotional Wellness. Through years of successfully helping clients move their anxiety, depression and trauma disorders into remission, she has developed a program that empowers people to skillfully get rid of symptoms and heal. She is also the facilitator of the Facebook group called Releasing the Baggage of Anxiety, Depression and Traumatic Stress where she delivers free trainings on leading interventions that work well for getting rid of symptoms, not just coping or managing them. Her mission is to empower people to do their own healing work effectively, safely and skillfully.