- 2:05 Shifting from doctor to healer; Biodynamics and synchronizing with the health of the patient.
- 4:15 Moving into energy healing; transitioning into this new soul assignment. Synchronizing with people over Zoom; seeing the benefit of self treatment and sharing it with others.
- 7:15 Becoming sensitive enough to work on ourselves. Learning the skill set of tuning in.
- 9:40 4 Tools: 1) Attention/Intention – Directing the flow of Biophotons with focus. Connecting with the intention of those you are working with.
- 11:45 Framework for Energy Centers: Central Channel, Earth Star, Sun Star, Electromagnetic Biofield, Physical Body. Learning to clear the system to restore the resonance/harmony of love and coherence.
- 14:02 The flow of the river becomes more robust and active. The role of the healer is to irrigate the withering fields. Biofield tuning. Gathering leaking light back to the central channel of the body to integrate energy back to circulation.
- 17:00 Feeling into the body for self healing. As humans, we underestimate what we are capable of healing within the body. Reclaiming power as energetic sensitives.
- 19:15 The reason we have come here is to evolve and to expand consciousness. This time on the planet is the time for us to leap forward as vibrational beings.
- 20:30 Restoring the Health Within Series – Energetic Osteopathy ; Evolve and Heal The Body Series; https://www.centersforenergetichealing.com/
- 23:00 Using Magnetic Hands to direct the flow of energy through the tissues in the body.
Doctor Jess is a 2005 graduate of Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine who recognized her path to become a doctor early in her life. She is an avid athlete and health enthusiast who has always been passionate about the human body, and especially the intricacies of the musculoskeletal system. This interest led her to receive board certifications in both Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
After nearly two decades of working in the fields of regenerative medicine, cranial and biodynamic osteopathy, she began bridging her services with energy medicine and healing in early 2020. She has since transitioned from an in-person private practice to an energetic teaching and healing platform where she works mostly with individuals and groups non-locally.
She is entirely committed to empowering others to heal themselves by teaching them about their bodies and how to work within them energetically. She offers group healing sessions so others can experience what it feels like to have energy move within their bodies, and then hands them the energetic healing tools and practices to self heal.
Doctor Jess integrates and bridges the worlds of modern medicine with the energetic fields, and offers you a collaborative healing experience, empowering you to take ownership of your life and body and learn how to heal from the inside out.
Find her work, courses, private sessions and public trainings at http://centersforenergetichealing.com